Monday, January 5, 2009

Manage Everything Monday

Today was a day for getting back to our schedule.  I managed the best that I could today.

•Got the girls off to their first day back at school
•Began the Healthy Living Challenge
•Started an exercise program
•Cleaned all three bathrooms
•Sorted laundry and washed all the towels
•Trip to the Auto Club with hub to take care of some estate/vehicle stuff
•Made goals and started new to-do lists for the girls and the family as a whole during Family Night.

I'm off to bed to rest my poor head.  I loathe headaches.  I have great faith that in the next life, there will be no headaches and tons of chocolate!

4 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Sounds like you got a lot done!

Michelle Blair said...

Good job, keep it up even when you have moments of weakness. Love you!

~yoga~ said...

W*O*W

You got alot done today!
Hang in there, and don't over do...

XOXO
~yoga

Katie said...

I love getting to do lists done. I'm sorry you had a headache. I hate those. I get mine a lot. I hope you're feeling better today.