Friday, June 12, 2009

Mike Wazowski

Why am I posting these?  Just because I have to laugh at how excited I get to be in the studio and view the tapings of this show combined with the fact that I never expect to be on t.v., but then can't help but look for myself and my friends once the show airs.  Kelly says it's my "Mike Wazowski" moment as I get all excited about seeing nothing on the screen even though I know it's me.  

Here we are in the So You Think You Can Dance Studio.  This picture has my friend Emihlie, left edge of the screen, and my friend Angie, blonde in the pink blouse, in it.  I am behind the tall girl--you can see a section of my hair, but only if you look closely.  

I am at the very bottom left of this shot.  Blonde hair, face/profile looking up.

I am also in this shot at the left.  Dark pink blouse/blonde hair.

2 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

that is so cool!!!!!!

. said...

YAY! We love SYTYCD! So happy it is just the beginning. Maybe I will see you at the Honda Center in Septmeber again :)

Looks like you and your friends had a fun fun time!