Thursday, January 3, 2013

Movie On A Thursday

We're having fun doing things during the day when we would normally be in school.  Today it was the 11:45AM showing of Wreck-it Ralph.  We went with our friends, Sarah and Caleb.  I was predicting a painful two hours, but it was actually a good movie.  Michelle and I laughed quite a few times.

After the movie, the girls and I took Winston for a walk.  We don't often walk together (the three of us girls and the doggie).  It was nice to do something like walking the dog without worrying about homework or practices to have to get to.

On the way home from Heather's orthodontist appointment, she and I stopped by Target for a quick look at some clearance accessories (got a tip from a friend that there were some good deals).  I got this great tote for church stuff, and she picked up a new fedora.  I don't know why, but she looks cute in those hats.  I think she's wearing it tomorrow, so I'll snap a photo.

No comments: