Friday, December 19, 2008

Run, Run, As Fast As You Can...

This room mom baked 22 little gingerbread boys for the 1st grade class party.
The kids frosted, decorated, took a bite, and then graphed how many ate which parts of the gingerbread boy.  I was telling the kids not to touch their cookie until I said "go", and my daughter says, "But what if he runs away?" 
Our party had "stations" after the gingerbread activity.  The kids rotated around the Holiday Bingo, Storytelling, Holiday Pictionary, Coloring and Reindeer Feeding stations.  Of course, the kids were the reindeer and we fed them punch and cookies.  It was really fun--that's me reading Are You Grumpy Santa? to Jenna's group.

2 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Way to be an awesome room mom!

Michelle Blair said...

How fun! I want to be in that classroom.