Monday, February 22, 2010

Black Bottom Mini Cupcakes

Jenna was acting Sous Chef for the cupcake project this week. We made these mini cupcakes that consist of a chocolate cake on the bottom, a cream cheese dollop on top of that, and a few chocolate chips pushed into the cheese topping. After baking and cooling, a squirt of buttercream-rapberry frosting finished off these delightful morsels. I need to get them delivered before I devour them all! Very scrumptious if you are a cheesecake lover.







8 comments:

Hillary said...

oh my. Those look intense. :)

Michelle Blair said...

They look yummy. I have to try these. I keep thinking I'll wait until my diet is over, but why wait?

Kathy Habel said...

Those would be hard to resist!

BakeliteBebe said...

I wish I was a neighbor or something...

Jenny said...

Yum!! Those look amazing!

Kathy Busby said...

Are they gone? You guys are amazing... love to see the goal coming to pass :)

~yoga~ said...

I am on my way over to have a couple of those...

Unknown said...

chocolate chocolate and then raspberry buttercream?! heaven!