Monday, February 13, 2017

Hogsmeade and An Owl

Cauldron Cakes, Gilly Water and the Sorting Hat means a day spent in Harry Potter World. Heather and I had a great Mom-Daughter date today.  I even found my friend, Sarah, again. After a beautiful, magical day in Hogsmeade, Heather had just snuggled into bed when there was a knock on the door. I was a little spooked because it was 11:00 p.m., but after we were pretty sure there wasn't any nefarious activity going on in our yard, I opened the door and then got Heather so she could re-open the door. An Owl had arrived with a special invitation from Hogwarts to attend the Mormon Formal with Tanner Glazier, a fellow Hogwarts fan. What a perfect end to a perfect day. Heather was elated to not only receive an invitation, but over-the-moon to receive such a creative one from a boy she was perfectly happy and comfortable to go to the dance with.

No comments: