Friday, September 15, 2017

First Week In Rexburg


Heather called me on her first day of class to let me know she was eating under the willows. I loved knowing exactly where she was because I had seen it and walked the area. It is such a beautiful place for a break, and she had packed a lunch and was relaxing waiting for her next class.  How lucky is she? Unfortunately, within a few days time, Rexburg weather took a little turn, and Heather was quite chilly.  Jenna had given her a cashmere scarf for a graduation present, and Heather was using it! The wind is chilly and the temperature dropped almost 30 degrees in the day time. I spent some time on-line this week ordering warm sweaters and under layers as well as other things she might need to stay warm. We need to get this kid outfitted for some chilly weather!

No comments: