• Has to use reading glasses to read regular print.
• Turned 50.
• Learned my dad has early stage dementia and started visiting his home on a daily basis.
• Entered the work force, like, for reals, as a substitute teacher.
• Was released from the bishopric and called to be the Stake Young Men's Secretary.
• Started back to the beach on Saturdays and is dealing with an older body.
• Received an OWL and went to the ball (LDS formal) with a nice boy.
• Lettered on Varsity track, passed her AP Art History test, and rocked graduation with honors.
• Turned 18 and started college! Whoa!
• Visited a college campus to attend a volleyball camp and traveled to play in volleyball tournaments.
• Earned a spot on her Varsity high school volleyball team as well as on a competitive club team.
• Grew and is now 5'10"
• Lost a dog and gained a new one.
• Traveled to San Elijo one last time for family vacation.
• Visited Hogwarts and Hogsmead as many times as humanly possible.
• Kelly and Melissa celebrated 30 years of marriage.
• Became a family of 3 for a few months while missing our college student.