Thursday, July 29, 2010

Shopping Day!

Thursday was deemed "shopping day" (don't worry honey, I didn't spend a lot). Michelle and I love to do little shopping trips together when we visit each other. We each have stores that the other doesn't, so it's quite fun. Except when you're short on funds, which we both are right now. It was still fun to go and browse, and I managed to find a couple of gems.

Real Deals is a discount decor store that is only open on Thursdays and Saturdays. They have beautiful furniture and accessories (if you've seen my phone table in the kitchen, that was a Real Deals deal).

All of my out-of-state friends know about Hobby Lobby, but we Californians are clueless unless we've traveled elsewhere. This is like Michael's except better priced, and the sales are amazing!

Okay, so I do have Target in CA, but it's still fun to go there with my sis, and we needed a few things anyway so it was a necessary shopping trip (tee, hee).

No comments: