Sunday, December 29, 2013

Jeremy and Katee's Wedding

Aren't they a beautiful couple?  Jeremy and Katee Fitzsimmons were married on Saturday, December 28, 2013.  We were invited to attend the sealing and reception, but it wasn't meant to be.  Our car rental was planned as well as accommodations, but on our travel morning, I wasn't feeling too great.  I figured it was because the girls and I spent the day after Christmas cleaning and cleaning to get the house ready for company that would come when we returned from the wedding.  I tried to get up and shower, but went back to bed for just a few more minutes of sleep.  I had no idea how I was going to drive to Northern CA that day, but I figured I'd get my energy shortly.  Kelly came in to tell me the car rental place had no cars left, and I confirmed that with a phone call.  The corporate office only sent them one of the 7 cars needed that day.  I was relieved not to have to get up and go get the car right then, but nervous about the trip...how were we going to get there?  By the time they called to tell me there was a car available, my dad had come down with the stomach flu.  I was a little queasy as well, and I assume that's what I had.  Jenna had had it on Monday, Kelly on Christmas Eve, and I guess it was our turn.  Heather came down with it on Sunday morning.  My dad and I were the ones who were scheduled to drive up that Friday, so in a way, the car rental hiccup was a blessing in disguise.  I can't wait to see the pictures and hear about the wedding when Kim gets here next week!

1 comment:

Michelle Blair said...

Sorry we couldn't go either. They are a gorgeous couple.