Saturday, May 31, 2014

Patriotic Concert

Heather and I attended OCMCO's patriotic concert tonight.  It was the best of the two concerts I've seen as an audience member.  I miss singing in the choir, but it was a treat to hear the beautiful music and see what they did with the lighting this time around.  Glenn Beck narrated, and there was some interesting history revealed in-between the great musical selections.  Brandon played the piano which was simply amazing.  There isn't really a good enough adjective to describe what it's like to watch and hear him play.  We were so happy that he was playing at this concert.  It was so fun to be with my girl who enjoys music with me.  She was a supportive friend to her Concert Choir friends tonight, and a great date who appreciated all the aspects of the concert that I did.

No comments: