Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Children and Grandchildren of My Friends


How was that for a blog post title?  On 8/16/14, we spent the day with friends, Judy and Bill, and their daughter, Lauren, as she married her sweetheart in the Newport Beach LDS Temple.  The sealing was beautiful, the bride and groom stunning, and the reception was amazing out in Temecula.  On 8/17/14, we were privileged to meet Miss Jordyn Neubert, the granddaughter of my friend, Michelle. Her daughter, Brittany, was only 9 years old when they moved in down the street from us, so it is surreal and wonderful to be seeing her in the role of momma.  After Heather greeted Jordyn, I got to hold her for a good long while as she fell asleep in my arms.  I was in baby heaven!  It is a beautiful thing to love friends for this long and see their babies grow up, get married, and have babies of their own.

No comments: