Monday, October 13, 2014

Baking for Mom and for Science

I woke up this morning to breakfast, all made and presented by Jenna. She had been feeling the stress of Heather being down with the weird headache, and she decided to do something nice for me. Tender mercies and what a lift to my heart!

Yesterday, Jenna and Kenzie worked on baking their cake for their science class cell model. The requirement was that it had to be edible. This afternoon they decorated their cake with all the yummy goods Kenzie and her mom had shopped for.  I was so grateful that they were willing to shop since Heather was down and out, and they were grateful that we could make the cake at our house and decorate it here as well.  The cell model turned out spectacularly! I loved how self-directed these two were, and their hard work and effort paid off with a very nice grade!

No comments: