Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day

Celebrating our dads today. Kelly is such an awesome father to our girls. He's energetic and loving, and he's always up for an adventure. He works so hard to provide for our family. We can't thank him enough for that. My dad is 77 and still going strong. He's in the process of moving from Idyllwild to Westminster where he'll be about 8 minutes from us, and that will make it easier for us to help him out when he needs it. I found a picture of he and I on a raft when I was pretty young. I remember my dad being strong and fun and always doing nice things for us. I've mentioned the trips to the park, the Saturday morning donuts and the Thrifty ice cream runs. He taught me how to drive, to get up every morning and to press on even when the going gets tough. We're glad he is still with us so we can celebrate together. Happy Father's Day to our two dear fathers!

No comments: