Monday, February 15, 2016

My Funny Valentine

Valentine's Day was on Sunday, February 14. On Saturday evening, when many Valentines were out on dates celebrating, my Valentine and I sat in an ER waiting room. We had a rocking good time. Not! Kelly had been having pain in his chest and back and could hardly move. So, we played it safe since he has heart issues.  The masks were the best--Kelly wore his because he had a fever, and I wore one to keep from getting sick. Doctor ruled out heart related issue and guesses an infection of some type that may have settled near his chest. We ended the night at Jack-in-the-Box and Walgreens for prescriptions. An expensive date, but glad he's okay. On Monday, he bought me flowers. Not a typical celebration, but one that makes a good story. Haha.

No comments: