Friday, November 18, 2011

More to life than...

The past few weeks seemed to have been consumed by my desire to speak for change in our school district. Conversations, emails, research, note taking, typing, presenting, meeting with Board members, more research, conversations and typing...It has taken a toll. There is more to life than this school closure issue. For example,

Winston likes to fall asleep on his back, or mimic his cow toy. We're glad Judy told us or we would have thought he'd keeled over.

There were some really cute decorations still up when I was canvassing the neighborhood with fliers for the School Board meetings. Here is one I really liked...

Cost Plus World Market had a sale, and I gained a new foyer table that fits perfectly by our piano.

Also in the "more to life than" category are birthdays, soccer games, friends and other joy-inducing events recently blogged below. Blogging is joy-inducing, and I've had little energy for it until now. Please scroll down to find the latest from the Pickle Jar.


1 comment:

Michelle Blair said...

You have a lot going on. I'm am exciting to be able to come visit and take a break. I love dogs. They make me laugh.