Monday, January 7, 2013

Back in the Swing...



It's Monday, and we're back in the swing.  It was hard to get up this morning, but I'm hoping for early bedtimes tonight (mostly for me, but maybe everyone else will follow suit).  I made cinnamon streusel muffins this morning since it takes only a few minutes to heat the new oven (new ovens are the bomb).  Heather was especially tired after school.  Her legs are hurting, she's hungry and she's  t i r e d.  Judging by the size 8.5 purchase when shoe shopping Saturday, I'm guessing she may be taller than me very soon.  Like by Thursday.  I don't know how long these growing things take.  She's off at volleyball with Kelly right now, and Jenna is playing Mindcraft with Sarah over the phone (I still don't know if 'multiplayer' is a good idea, but they are kind of cute talking on speaker phone).  Jenna and I just got back from a dog walk/bike ride in the chilly air.  I'm looking forward to a log on the fire and some cuddly time on the sofa with a huge blanket in a bit.  My evening will probably be filled with other things like dishes and monitoring homework, but I think I'll shoot for the log on the fire anyway.

No comments: