Friday, January 25, 2013

Sickness and Science

There isn't a whole lot to post when sickness is in the house.  Heather was home sick for two days last week, Jenna has been out of school this entire week with fever and congestion, and Kelly has been coming down with something.  I've been home getting laundry done, managing clutter everyday, chipping away at our office, and jetting out occasionally to go to the dentist or run errands.  And taking A LOT of vitamins.  Happily, Jenna is on the mend, but she wasn't happy when she saw the homework come home today.  We'll be cooped up this weekend with a mound of it.  

Heather and I did have time to put some science jokes together for her science teacher.  Gotta love Pinterest.  What I love more than Pinterest is that after working with both daughters on almost identical science concepts at two different grade levels, I can laugh out loud at these jokes....I GET THEM.  Before last month, I would have scratched my head.  I'm feeling pretty smug right about now.  If you don't understand them, just comment below, and I'll be happy to send you the explanations.  Just call me smarty pants.  







No comments: