Thursday, November 20, 2014

Fan Girls

Ever since my Twilight days, I've been on the invite list for some movie premieres associated with that time.  Stephenie Meyer was the one who recommended The Hunger Games to the Twilight fans, so the premiere of all the Hunger Games movies have been events that my Twilight friend, Sarah, has orchestrated. We have fun staying in touch with all of the Twilight Mom fans we made way back before the movies came out, and often we pay a little extra for a private theater so we don't have to put up with the silliness that can be found during many theater viewing experiences with teens and kids.

I knew that Heather and her friends would want to go to the Mocking Jay premiere, so we made a fun girl's night of it. My daughter who looks so much like her dad has an inner fangirl, just like her momma. It is fun to go to these premieres, and now it's uber fun that I can share them with Heather.

No comments: