Friday, September 2, 2016

Newsies!

When we found out Newsies was coming to the Pantages in Hollywood, I knew we needed tickets! The girls and I went for a mom/daughters date, and we had a wonderful time. Our seats were great and this show! Oh how amazing! The singing, choreography, staging...everything about it was wonderful. There was a moment during the 50th Jubilee when Heather considered dropping out of the Newsies number, but I told her when she sat in the theater watching the Broadway production, she would be sad that she didn't dance in a number when she had the chance.  She agreed back in June, and she was over-the-moon watching "Seize the Day" on this stage! I'm so glad we took a moment to make this happen. Jenna loved it too. It has been such a pleasure to share my love of the theater with my daughters.

No comments: