Sunday, June 14, 2009

Savor It Sunday

After a day of fasting and prayer, I think I have been re-directed back to a slightly more spiritual path.  It will be up to me to make staying on the path happen.  For sometime now, I've neglected to check in with the GPS to adjust my course, and I have found myself lost.  It has got to stop.

So not only were all of the messages I've read and heard today just for me, I am recalling information I've read in the past.  Here is some inspiration from, No Doubt About It, by Sheri Dew:

The adversary will do anything to separate us from the Spirit.  Lucifer wants us to feel alone and isolated.  He wants us to try to live drawing solely upon our own genius and without the influence of the heavens, because he knows that we will never do as well or feel as well on our own as we do when we have the Spirit to guide us, strengthen us, protect us, and soothe us. And if he can keep us off balance, never really realizing our potential or capacity, he can undermine our progression and the welfare of our families as well as the entire Church.

3 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

THANK YOU!

Kathy Habel said...

great thoughts

~yoga~ said...

We were just discussing this yesterday!!!

We are trying so hard to get back into habits that slip over the summer. Today we started with a short scripture study on how prayer affects our daily life.

Hang in there beautiful!