Thursday, December 30, 2010

25 In 2010

25 in 2010
Things I've Never Done Before


1. Started a Cupcake Project
2. Visited a fish hatchery
3. Planned baptism for youngest daughter
4. Helped my dad with his open-heart surgery recovery
5. Attending a pre-movie release screening
5. Had "Jimmy Kimmel Live" interrupt the movie screening
6. Read 75 books
7. Read 50 different authors
8. Became the mother of a Middle School child
9. Visited the Oakland Zoo and saw fruit bats up close
10. Met Maria V. Snyder, author of the Study and Glass series'
11. Performed a major choral worked based on the Book of Mormon and composed by a friend
12. Had lunch with professional soloists including Erin Morley from the Metropolitan Opera.
13. Camped in Yosemite
14. Swam in the Merced River
15. Hiked to Vernal Falls
16. Looked out on the entire Yosemite Valley from Glacier Point
17. Committed to memory all 50 states and their capitol cities
18. Joined a Boot Camp workout group
19. Purchased wood floors for a room in my house
20. Researched and implemented for a 504 Plan for daughter
21. Choreographed a number for teenagers and stayed completely calm
22. Celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary
23. Watched my daughter become a cheerleader and cheer for her school
24. Decorated display case for church
25. Spent New Year's Even with my cousin Joanna and her family

1 comment:

Sheryl Mosher said...

I love this. There were many things that were firsts for me to in 2010. I never thought about putting them into a list. Wonderful!