Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Spontaneity

Kelly and Heather had a youth group activity at the beach tonight, so I picked Jenna up from her friend's house and let her pick her dinner option.  She chose Rubios, and we enjoyed some fish tacos and taquitos.  We also took silly pictures while waiting for our food.




On the way home, we stopped by another friend's house who didn't appear to be home.  Since we were driving by the park I said, "Let's go swing," not thinking Jenna would be interested.  She was, and we had a silly time together.




Jenna can be so fun and silly, and not many people get to see this side of her.  I have worried about her so much because of her difficult side (same one I possess), but she has opened the door lately and is inviting me in.  She wants to hang with me and cuddle, and she is wanting to please more than tantrum.  It's been very nice, and I'm totally taking advantage.

2 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

I was wondering where Heather and Kelly were? Glad you could have some one on one time. I think they need it. Love you!

Jenny said...

Love that! So fun.