Sunday, August 19, 2012

Wedding Weekend



Our weekend was busy, but so fun!  Our dear friends married their children to each other on Saturday.  What?  Was that confusing?  I'll explain.  Our dear friends, the Holbrooks, and our wonderful friends, the Neuberts, hosted a wedding for daughter, Brittany and son, Matt.  How fun is that that we know and love both of these families?  Brittany is very dear to us as we have watched her grow into a beautiful young woman.  Her family moved in two doors down when Brittany was just nine years old.  We watched her grow through glasses and braces and broken bones (well, I think just a sprain, but I can't remember), and she has blossomed into the most beautiful of young adults.  Matt is pretty spectacular too.  We couldn't be happier for them.

Michelle had asked me to shoot some candid photography, and I was able to shoot both at the rehearsal dinner and all day during wedding festivities.  My pictures are nowhere near professional, but they will hopefully be fun for Brittany to look through.

I also spoke in Sacrament meeting on Sunday.  It was a great meeting, not because of me, but because of the speakers, the music and over all, the Spirit that was in attendance.  Our Bishop assigns General Conference talks/topics to speak about, and mine was one that I LOVED when I first heard it last year in General Conference.  I had even included a post on our blog, Look Up, after being inspired by the message.  If you are interested in reading the original address, click HERE.  It was fabulous.


1 comment:

Michelle Blair said...

Nice shots. What a cute couple!