Monday, June 10, 2013

The Little Things




•  Sunday afternoon...Heather reading and Jenna sewing
•  The card Jenna was sewing on...a 'thank you' for me for all I do
•  Finished off the last of the lunch box notes

We are enjoying 9:00 a.m. church.  The afternoons are relaxing, and I was loving the girls' choices on Sunday.  Jenna learned how to sew with embroidery floss on card stock at her teacher craft day.  She loves creating!  The lunchbox notes have been super fun all year.  I found them via Pinterest, and there have been a variety of jokes based on seasons.  These last few were generic.  I don't know how cool it is to have these notes in the lunches, but the girls have never asked me to stop putting them in there.  They secretly love it, right?  I loved doing it and hope that it will add to the fun memories of mom when they're older and looking back on their childhoods.

No comments: