Friday, September 26, 2014

Watching Jenna Grow

Watching Jenna grow into a young woman has been kind of fun.  Heather and I have had the same passion for reading books, watching movies and hanging out with our friends.  Jenna doesn't care much for books or movies.  She likes spending time with friends, and she is really, really, artistic and creative.  She loves hairstyles and nail styles.  She recently purchased a stand for her nail polishes that she's collecting, and she's saving her money for some other supplies.  She frequently asks if she can try braiding my hair, and she does a great job.  She is wearing a little make up, and it's great to see her caring about her appearance.  Her friends are a big part of her life, and our photo stream is often filled with selfies and friend pictures.  Jenna will be mortified that I have written this post, but by the time she reads it, I'm hoping she'll let me have my indulgence in posting about my amazing daughter and the young woman she is becoming.  When she's older and away from home, I'll be happy to have documented these moments.  Besides, none of her friends read my blog, so there is no chance of me damaging her social life, right?

No comments: