Friday, December 5, 2014

Holiday Party and Disneyland

The past couple of months have found me busy helping to plan and coordinate my boss' huge, yearly holiday party at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel. Everything finally came together today, and our whole family headed up after school let out to set up.  Kelly and the girls helped me move all of our candy for the candy table, the centerpieces and the large gift baskets for the raffle prizes. I had shopped and assembled many of the gift baskets, and they looked great when they were all on display together.  After set up, Kelly and the girls headed to Disneyland for some Daddy-daughter fun.  We were able to get discounted "twilight tickets" from 4PM to midnight, and the girls were thrilled to be back in the Magic Kingdom.  Kelly came back to join me for dinner (and the yummy chocolate fountain), and then he headed back to be with the girls until the park closed.

For the time we were apart, I asked Kelly to take pictures.  I loved getting little texts during the evening showing what they were up to. The girls each bought mouse ears (Minnie for Jen and Maleficent for Heather), and they got to see the special holiday fireworks show.  This evening worked out so perfectly for our family so we could be not so far apart for this evening's event.

No comments: