Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Rainy Days - Blog Post by Heather

 Jenna photographed by Melissa on 12/3/14
For many people, the first thing they think about when it’s raining is often sad things. Often funerals or breakups have rain during movies. For some reason rain is linked to sadness.
I for one love the rain. Ever since I was little, I would splash in massive puddles and trudge around in the mud for fun. Now I always link rain with fun. These past few days rain has been falling which has inspired me to write this post.
When walking around campus at school many of the students all huddle together under the overhangs and each others’ umbrellas to avoid the rain. I walk in the open, letting the rain soak me to the bone. For some reason it make me feel like the rain is washing away all the filth in my life and is letting me start over again. Reminds me of a nature shower.
So the next time your in the rain, take down your umbrella or hood for a second and let the rain clean you. See how you feel after your nature shower.
Just Plain Geek - posted 12/10/14

No comments: