Thursday, September 10, 2015

Weird Weather Continues

Did we talk about the weather before Facebook and Instagram? I'm sure it was weird, but now that I have the ability to snap a photo and share my weather frustrations, it seems like we have more weird weather to make and occasion of.  This week has been HOT.  It's not the only hot week, but it's just miserable and muggy, and that makes me grouchy.  I usually say, at least once a year, that I don't live on the East Coast for a reason. Humidity stinks!  We've had 90 degree temps, it's rained, it's been 80+ degree temps in our bedroom (while it's raining outside)...just yuck.  They sunsets are usually beautiful, so there's a plus.  And our dear neighbor invites us down to swim which we love her for. We're trying to stay cool and hoping the heat wave moves on through.

No comments: