Monday, December 29, 2008

Savor it Sunday

I have a friend who puts cute names with the days of the week that motivate her to accomplish goals.  I'm starting with Savor it Sunday.  This probably means different things to different people, but for me it means that I will focus on savoring the things that mean the most to me, and quite often get lost in the hustle and bustle of the week.  These are a few of the things I did today that I don't often make time for:

1)  Took a nap
2)  Read information and made goals for the Healthy Living Challenge I will participate in for the next six weeks beginning Jan. 5
3)  Made dinner for my family (Kelly often does dinner while I'm helping the kids with homework and such)
4)  Sat on the ground with the girls, Kelly and Grandpa and watched guinea pigs run around us.
5)  Put a puzzle together with Jenna and Grandpa
6)  Stopped to hug and tickle each of my girls
7)  Had in-depth conversation with the hub with no children present

There are more things I would loved to have done, but this was a good start.

1 comment:

Kathy Habel said...

Love it! I need to get back to doing those everyday!