Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

It was more like trudge through it Tuesday because of a headache, but what are ya gonna do?

These are empty laundry baskets.  Yes!  All laundry done and put away.
This book case was moved from one side of the room to the other.  All books off, sorted and re-shelved.  I am quite the lover of books, so it's hard to part with any.  Notice my lending library on the second shelf?  There are a few black and red books there waiting for my next victim.  Hee, hee.
There may be a short break in "As The Office Turns"  (it was better than "All My Office").  I need to play with my kids during the next few days before we return to the school schedule.

3 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Yeah Melissa! Looks fabulous!

Michelle Blair said...

Good job. It is hard to do it all at once, but when there is progress so it helps. I'm writing this instead of doing my garage. :)

yogagurl said...

*YAY*

Nothing feels as good as clean, empty laundry baskets!!!

Well, until the next day.