Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sea Glass


One of my favorite authors is Maria V. Snyder.  I posted about her Study series not too long ago, Poison Study, Magic Study and Fire Study.  Last night I was able to participate in an author chat with her and some friends set up by my friend Katie.  We were discussing her new series that we're calling the Glass series.  Storm Glass is the first and Sea Glass is the second. If you are interested at all, you have to start with the Study series as the Glass series is continuation with characters from the Study series.  Anyhoo, I was able to win a signed copy of Sea Glass!  It was very exciting.  And just in case you all are wondering, Maria pronounces Valek's name like Val-lick.  I've heard so many variations, I had to ask.  What a silly burning question, huh?  Anyway, it was so fun!  Thanks Katie! 

3 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Glad you enjoyed it. I was at Girls Night out which was tons of fun. Glad to know I have always pronounced Valek's name right.

Michelle Blair said...

Did you read it? I have it to read next.

allypally said...

I didn't know this was already out! Thanks for the tip!