Saturday, April 3, 2010

Running Behind

Without wanting this to happen, I've lost time the last few months. The closer we've gotten to performing the oratorio, the worse it's gotten. So many things to manage and organize on top of life happening that my home went to the bottom of the list. That can't happen again--lesson learned.

It's Saturday, the day before Easter. I have basket fillers and little gifts, which I need to be happy about. However, there are no decorations, no special dinner planned, and we missed a trip to the see the Easter Bunny at the mall. Who had time to go to the mall? Shame on me.

I'm going to scramble and pull this off somehow...

1 comment:

Kathy Habel said...

The Easter Bunny comes on Friday night at our house. Thus I was at Walmart at 10:00 pm last night getting forgotten Easter things.