Friday, May 13, 2011

Haircuts

Today was haircut friday for the girls. Our stylist, Chelsea, is back from South Africa and the girls were excited to see her. Heather went first and lost an inch or two. Not too dramatic. She was loving it.


While Jenna and I waited, Jenna tried on the items in the boutique. This ensemble reminded us of our friend, Mrs. Mosher.

I also took some photos of Jenna's hair. She had it long until, at age 5, I consented to a shoulder length cut. It was very cute and fit her personality. Several months ago when she decided to grow it out, I was happy to see her again with her lovely, long locks. However, it didn't last too long. She reached the point where tangles were too painful, and once again, short hair became a topic of discussion.
Cousin It

Chelsea determined that about 8 inches were coming off, so we bound it for Locks of Love and took the plunge.


Here is one happy girl. She's feeling sassy tonight!

4 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

So cute. I wish I was brave enough to do that. I need a new do too!

Sheryl Mosher said...

Tell Jenna that I just love her lots! Not only was she so brave to try a new hairdo (which looks lovely), but she is my hero for finding all the animal print things she could to put on. She should be feeling sassy. She's entitled!

Kathy Habel said...

So cute!!

Angie Haas said...

The girls haircuts look SOO cute! Heather sure is growing up!!! Love the new looks!!!