Thursday, May 19, 2011

Donny and Marie

Do you remember Donny and Marie? We used to watch their show each week on television. I loved their voices, the comedy, and I thought Marie was so pretty! Donny was kinda cute too. My sister and I got the dolls and t.v. stage one year for Christmas, and I was so excited. I can still hear their voices saying, "Good night everyone!"



So what's a girl to do when she randomly hears on the radio that Donny and Marie are going to be at the Huntington Beach Walmart on May 19 signing their new CD? Well, go of course! I called my friend, Michelle, who I knew was a Donny fan, and we put it on the calendar. We lined up an hour before the signing, and the line was already three aisles deep. We weren't sure if they would pull a crowd here, but they sure did! Television crews, security and all. They were both so warm and friendly, and Donny's voice, whoa! So velvety and deep. I'm so glad we went!










1 comment:

Kim Harvey said...

How fun!!! I loved Donny on Dancing with the stars!