Thursday, January 5, 2012

Disneyland Afternoon

No choir today for Heather or I, so we took advantage of the early release from school and headed to Disneyland for the afternoon. We forgot until we got there that many schools are still on break. It was quite crowded for we spoiled pass holders. We explored Tom Sawyer's Island, bought giant pickles, walked through Sleeping Beauty's Castle, a first for the girls, and hit a couple of rides that had shorter lines--Jungle Cruise, Pinnochio and Matterhorn were the only 5 - 15 minute waits. I enjoyed the girls' company and we fooled around with the Instagram App on my phone. We eventually decided to call it an afternoon and head home for dinner with Daddy, and we got a little treat on the way out of the park. The last photo will be recognizable to any Disney Channel's Wizards of Waverly Place fans.

Heather was star-struck and forgot to ask who won the family wizard tournament! This was also the first smile I'd seen from tired Jenna.

1 comment:

Michelle Blair said...

That is so fun. I'm jealous everytime I see you guys go there, but so happy that you can. You even get to see stars. Gavin would have rather seen Selena Gomez.