Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Monday/Tuesday & Wed Sunrise

The Christmas decorations are finally packed up, and the house looks bare. I need to pull out my winter decor and spruce things up. There is so much organizing and purging to do, so I'm on to that next.

Yesterday, I tried a new bakery near us called Pinky's. Below is a picture of the Charlie Brown cupcake I bought (and ate) with peanut butter/fudge frosting. I also purchased a Dark Lord, chocolate with strawberry filling and strawberry cream frosting. Unfortunately, the Dark Lord went first before the camera was considered.


My canvass of Marta's artwork arrived also. I'm excited to get some ribbon for it and hang it next year. Last night, Kelly took Heather shopping for clay so that they could work on her model of an animal cell. They did a nice job. More pics later. And this morning, the sunrise was glorious. As you know, I'm a sunset gal and not a morning person. But Heather asked me to open her blinds and turn the hall light on before turning their bright bedroom light on. In doing so this morning, my car windows reflected a beautiful pinky/orange color. I was so happy to go out and see the sunrise for myself. I am always so grateful for these beautiful, peaceful moments that remind me that we have a Father in Heaven who lives and loves us.



1 comment:

shari berry bo-berry said...

ooooh I LOVE the Charlie Brown! MY FAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you tell I love it?? :) beautiful sunrise!