Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day of Love

It's Valentine's Day! Happy Valentine's Day to all our loved ones. We have no decorating going on to speak of, but I did crawl up into the rafters to pull down our box of decorations so that the girls could have their "heart path" from their bedroom to breakfast. I managed to pick up a couple of treats last night and get a cute table set. We had heart shaped pancakes for breakfast and finished Valentine's for friends as we were running out the door. More rehearsals tonight for mom, but we'll squeeze in a candlelight taco dinner before I leave. xoxo

3 comments:

Kristie K. said...

I am sure the girls loved it!!!

Michelle said...

I'm proud of you for pulling it out at the last minute! Always better late than never. The kids will only remember that you DID IT!

Michelle Blair said...

So cute. You are so good about that kind of stuff!