Saturday, June 23, 2012

Piano Recital






The girls participated in a successful recital today.  They have a fabulous teacher, and they saw many friends who are also Mrs. Holbrook's students.  These recitals are great learning experiences and although the girls don't really love them, they are learning about the importance of practice and dedication to their craft.  We had a great discussion in the car afterward about what we are allowed to take with us from this life.  We talked about knowledge and our talents going with us and how important it is to work to collect that knowledge so we have much to take with us.  I'm hoping one day my girls will thirst after knowledge and desire to improve their talents.  They have a ton of potential.

1 comment:

Michelle Blair said...

I wish Gavin had a teacher like Michelle. She is awesome. I'm glad your girls are doing great. I bet they are glad summer is here! We are too! I'll be better at blogging soon, I promise.

Hopefully we'll see you next month! Can't wait!