Thursday, July 5, 2012

Girls' Night and New Hair Color

In order to save about $250, I had to make a few cuts somewhere.  My hair was the only "extra" that I could cut out of our spending, so I purchased a brunette ash and a blonde ash not really sure which one to use to cover the gray.  I went with the dark because that is what we use at the salon for the root color.  It's just a little shocking to look in the mirror now, but I'm okay with it.  I think this is more what my hair color is naturally, so it doesn't look too bad.  Next month, I'll try the blonde.


Later in the evening, we dressed up and went to El Torito Grill for Kat and Trisha's birthdays.  The food was yummy and the company super fun.  I'm so glad we did this.
 Kat
 Trish
Me, Michelle, Darrell, Sheryl, Kim, Kat, Trish and Marina...our glowing eyes make us look super spooky!

1 comment:

Michelle Blair said...

I think it looks great! I need to do that too!