Monday, July 2, 2012

Random Discovery and Misc.


Blogger used to have a zero next to the word "comments".  For some reason the zero didn't bother me as much as the word no.  I shouldn't be sensitive since my blog is primarily for journaling purposes, but the change kind of rubbed me the wrong way.  I know, I'm weird.

In other news, Jo visited with us and departed around 11:00AM.  It was laundry day, so the girls had some fun with video games.  After a dinner of yummy tacos, we hit some stores for camping supplies.  I ran to a rehearsal tonight for our 4th of Julys show at church.  Can't believe it's happening tomorrow and Wednesday.  I came home to find the girls still up.  They are on such a late owl schedule.  Our next camping trip should fix that habit.   Tomorrow we may catch a movie; the girls want to see Brave.  I love that summer is so open and we don't have to be slaves to a schedule.

2 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

I didn't know they changed that. It is kind of harsh. Here is a comment for you! You are good a posting your life. I love it because I can see what's happening at your end. I know you want to do the same with me. Someday I'll be better. Nothing is happening right now. We are just relaxing. Soon something excited with happen and I can post. Glad you got to see Jo and visit. I love your sofas. They look really comfy.

Love you!

The last Unicorn said...

hahaha... I feel the same way sometimes! It is like "I put in all this effort and no one noticed!" But I do it for the same reasons as you... to document our little families lives. Glad you find you in the blogsphere :)