Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Instagram - Snapshot of Life This Week

 The girls on the way home from our Yosemite hike - And they're still playing together...

 The weather has been very strange for July.

 No one ever complains about homemade taco dinner.

 Needed to clear out a side of my closet to make room for some indoor book storage.  What a mess!

Ended up with two full bags of trash and two giveaway bags.

Sorted the books and labeled them so I can find what I need when I need it.

The newly reorganized side of my closet

Lots of cleaning for party and company

 Teaching Sunday School is keeping me in my scriptures

 How the girls spend many summer mornings

 Still wondering what to do with an old friend...Kelly's aunts hand quilted this king-size quilt for our wedding 25 years ago.  It's falling apart, but hard to part with.

 Just finished this book.  It was a good one!  Clean and Austenesque if you like that time period.

 Kelly found out Heather never built her Hagrid's Hut Lego.  He promptly took care of that problem with her.  She was grateful for the help.

The girls jumped in the pool at 8:45PM the other night.  It wasn't even warm; they just wanted to swim together.  I'm so glad they're having fun with each other.

No comments: