Monday, July 30, 2012

Sunday & Monday

Grandpa departed for home on Sunday, and the rest of us went to church.  We had a relaxing day at home with yummy, homemade tacos for dinner.  

Monday was a beach day in Newport.  The kids love the gentler waves and softer sand.  They would have stayed all day if we let them.  Michelle and I chatted and read our books.  She read three whole books while she was here.   Go sister!







Michelle and I squoze in another quick shopping trip and then we all had dinner at Slater's 50/50, a build-your-own burger restaurant in Huntington Beach.  The burgers were gigantic as was Heather's pastrami sandwich.  Since this was Michelle and Gavin's last night, we made a late run to Farrell's in Mission Viejo for some yummy ice cream.  I'm so glad Farrell's is back.  I loved it when I was little.




No comments: