Saturday, October 13, 2012

Soccer, Softball and Decorating


Soccer
Jenna had a great game today.  She played center defense for 3 periods, and nothing got by her.  She also played her first time as goalie for this team.  That didn't go so well, but in her 'defense', there were no defenders in the vicinity to help her out.  She still played a phenomenal game, and that's what counts!  We snapped a photo of assistant coach Daddy which we haven't done yet.  She loves having him on the team.





Softball
The soccer game was finished about 3:00PM which was just about the time that Daisy and Grace had a second game starting.  We found them locally at Mile Square park, and I got to visit with Angie while we watched the game.  These girls are awesome, and it's a blast to be getting to see Daisy more often now (and for the mommas to visit too!).


Decorating
After softball, I bit the bullet and cleaned out a bit of the garage so I could get to the Halloween boxes.  I figured it was now or never, and we love our Halloween decor.  My sister got me some new pillows for my birthday; we named them Frank and Julian.  I loved putting the guazy fabric over the mirror and seeing the effect.  It's pretty creepy at night.




1 comment:

Jennifer B. said...

Great decor! I love the spooky look with the lights out. Nice!