Sunday, November 11, 2012

Kelly's Birthday Weekend

Kelly celebrated his last birthday in his 40's.  Not sure how he feels about that, but he's still young at heart.  He took the girls to Disneyland for Daddy-Daughter dates on his actual birthday (11/9) after graciously allowing me to go be an audience member on the Jimmy Kimmel show.  That will be another post.


Because of my event, we celebrated the over the weekend.  On Saturday we went to Mario's for a dinner date where I let slip it was Kelly's birthday.  He was serenaded by the staff, and we had a yummy meal.  


On Sunday, we made a birthday dinner of tacos and then opened presents and feasted on chocolate pie.




We love our Daddy tons, and one of his birthday presents usually reflect his fun personality.  There have been some pretty awesome shoot-outs since he opened his presents.  I stay out of the way!  Happy Birthday to my handsome prince!

1 comment:

allypally said...

That's awesome. Adam just turned 9 and he got a nerf gun too... I hope he still wants to play with one when he's Kelly's age!!!