Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sky High

Months ago, I bought a Groupon for Sky High, a trampoline place near here.  Jenna had been once for a birthday party, and she preferred it to the big bounce houses.  So when the Groupon came around for discounted admission, I purchased four passes thinking we'd have gobs of opportunities to go.  That was in February!  By November when the Groupons were going to expire, we hadn't been, so we quick chose a date and rounded up a friend for each girl.  Jenna took Sarah, and Heather took Madi. What a blast!  We went on a Thursday, and there was hardly anyone there.  These girls jumped for two hours straight, and probably could have stayed two more.  Sarah's mom, my dear friend, and I got to sit and chat for two hours which was a bonus for us.  I love inexpensive experiences like this for my girls and their friends.  Great memories!





No comments: