Friday, October 8, 2010

Costume Time

My girls usually decide well before October what they will be for Halloween. I came across these cute photos from when they were little. Look how cute...


And then, when Heather was old enough to choose, everything became "undead". It's been that way ever since. Last year, she was the servant of Hades. It wouldn't be funny except that she's the sweetest thing ever, and a total fraidy cat. This was her 3rd grade vampire year.

Do you have your costumes picked out yet?

3 comments:

Ron said...

Photos are so great to take and look back. Seeing your children everyday, you never see them grow, they look the same each day! Photos show you "when" so you can see "then". Know you take some most every day. ++++
Wish digital cameras were available when you & Sis were growing up.

Michelle Blair said...

So cute. Can't remember them so tiny. I miss that. Gavin thinks he is too old to dress up. I'll see if I can change his mind. I know he wants to go collect candy.

Jenny said...

So cute! We're all going to be undead this year too! Lol