Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Sunday & Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes

We didn't go Trick-or-Treating on this Halloween Sunday. The girls were kind of excited to stay home and answer the door. Their Jack-o-Lanterns looked marvelous on the porch.


During the evening we watched Young Frankenstein and had quite a few laughs over our favorite lines.

I decided to try a new cupcake recipe tonight and found a winner. Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes from Martha Stewart's Cupcakes book turned out to be pumpkin spice heaven! I used the Buttercream Frosting from Celebrating Cupcakes and Muffins and a sugary pumpkin for garnish. Now to get them delivered before I eat them all!

3 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

Oh my you guys have been buys. But looks like fun. I need to be more into it next year and now wallow. I wish our school let the kids dress up. That would be so much fun.

Jenny said...

Yum-O! And you decorate your house soooo cute. I wish I had your talent.

Sheryl Mosher said...

These cupcakes were sooooo good. The frosting was amazing too. I am a sucker for anything pumpkin, and these were really decadent. Thank you for letting us share in the bounty.