Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mint Brownie Cupcakes & Birthday Time

Today is Kelly's birthday, so I went in search of a Kelly-worthy cupcake. I decided on Martha Stewarts Mint Brownie Cupcakes. I was really excited as I mixed them up. So much chocolate goodness!

What is it about Martha that makes you want to pre-measure into pretty bowls?

Yep, that's a York Peppermint Patty getting buried in the batter.

All done and so pretty. I used the Buttercream Frosting I've used for three weeks. I love it!

We lit 47 candles.

By the time we were done, most of the candles had melted into the frosting, but it was fun. We scraped the waxy off and re frosted. So delicious!!! A definite re-do.

4 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

Yummy, I need the recipe. Tell Kelly Happy Birthday from us.

marta said...

delicious!! what a fun treat.. i love mint, so this is just up my alley. xo.

Bloom said...

First of all, YUMMMM.

Second, I replied to your comment about geneology charts--just wanted to make sure you saw it...

anne

Sheryl Mosher said...

Happy Birthday to Kelly! I will definitely need the recipe for this one. yum.