Saturday, December 3, 2011

Concert Day

Saturday was concert day for Heather and I. We started getting ready at 11:00 a.m. and were at the hall by 12:30 p.m. It is so very fun to share this experience with my beautiful daughter. Her vocal talent is growing by leaps and bounds, and she is having a great time performing. How many 12-year-olds can say that they've performed in one of the top rated concert halls in the world?

After the 2:00 p.m. concert, Heather and I headed over to Seasons 52 to meet up with my lovely mama friends from Moiola. They are such a fun group and have made the OCMCO holiday concerts and dinner an annual tradition. Heather took our photo, and I'm impressed with her photography skills.
Sheryl, Michelle, Kim, Kat, Darrell, Marina, Moi

After the 7:00 p.m. concert, I met up with wonderful friends and the handsome men in my life...
Paula and Melissa R.

Sarah

Charise

My cute family

1 comment:

Michelle Blair said...

Looks like another fun concert. I'm glad Heather has this experience to share with you too. I'm glad you have supportive and fun friends.